Pre-Departure

by - January 04, 2014

Gate of India and Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, Mumbai
India, in so many ways more like its own continent than a country, was always going to take some exploring.  After seeing my younger brother make his way solo from Mumbai to Kolkata over the summer and hearing of his incredible experiences, I was determined to have my own adventures.  The plan is, like Will, to start in Mumbai but instead of heading north and east towards the Burmese border I aim to head south and east from the Arabian Sea to the Indian Ocean before swinging back towards a final rest and relaxation in Goa and then back to Hong Kong for the second semester of my year abroad.  The trip is to be four weeks long and the rough itinerary is as follows:

  • Mumbai
  • Aurangabad - Ajanta and Ellora Caves
  • Hyderabad
  • Hampi
  • Bangalore
  • Kochi
  • Kerala
  • Mysore
  • Goa
I am sure that I will have plenty of stories to blog, so set a bookmark.

You May Also Like

0 comments