Introduction

by - November 03, 2010

I don’t think that there is any way of starting this without sounding massively lame.  So I will go with the lamest introduction of all. Hello, I am Alex, and this is a blog which tells the stories of my travels around the world.  Well actually this isn’t an actual blog, it is more a hub from which the few travels blogs I have written and the many travel blogs I hope to write can be accessed.  I might even write some blogs in retrospect as I a) am on a gap year at the moment and have plenty of time and b) am the kind of person who spends the majority of his holidays writing about how great they are - and therefore have a vast collection of holiday diaries from the past.  Anyway, I hope that the blogs that you find here are informative and perhaps make you want to try similar trips yourself in the future.

You May Also Like

0 comments